- Our products are totally allergen and nitrate free
- We use no artificial colours or flavourings
- All our meat is British; free range Pork, Wild Boar and Duck, Wild Venison, PGI Welsh Lamb and British beef.
- Animal welfare is a high priority and we are uncompromising in the ethics of our meat sourcing
- We offer bespoke product development and manufacture. Please contact for details
- We specialise in using traditional breeds such as the Saddleback pig, Welsh black cattle and Welsh Mountain lamb.
- We have full SALSA accreditation and have always operated with a 5* hygiene rating
Monmouthshire Air-Dried Pork Collar,
Fennel Salami, Cracked Black Pepper Salami, Rosemary-Cured Lardo, and Wild Boar Pancetta
The Spicy Selection
Monmouthshire Air-Dried Beef Bresaola, Mexican-Style Chipotle Chorizo,
Spicy Smoked Paprika Chorizo, Hot Beef Pepperoni Salami, and Spicy Snack Salami
Juniper-Cured Wild Venison Carpaccio, Rosemary-Cured Welsh Lamb Carpaccio,
Air-Dried Breast of Duck: pressed square piece, Air-Dried Duck Breast: individual and skin on, and
Monmouthshire Air-Dried Beef Bresaola
Wild Boar Pancetta, Venison, Pork & Red Wine Salami,
Wild Boar, Pork & Red Wine Salami, and Juniper Cured Venison Carpaccio
Best of British
Hot Smoked Bath Chaps, Monmouthshire Air-Dried Ham,
Air-Dried Breast of Duck: individual skin-on, and Rosemary-Cured Welsh Lamb Carpaccio
Perfect for Pizza
Fennel Salami, Black Pepper Salami, Monmouthshire Air-Dried Ham,
Hot Pepperoni Salami, and Wild Venison, Pork & Red Wine Salami
A Spanish Twist
Monmouthshire Air-Dried Pork Loin, Spicy Smoked Paprika Chorizo &
Sweet Smoked Paprika Chorizo
A Little Luxury....
Duck, Pork, Pepper & Chinese Five Spice Salami, Air-Dried Duck Breast: individual and skin-on, Lamb & Lemon Merguez Salami, Juniper-Cured Wild Venison Carpaccio, and Rosemary-Cured Welsh Lamb Carpaccio.
Something a Little Different?
Lamb, Pork & Lemon Merguez Salami, Blood, Wine & Chocolate Chorizo,
Duck, Pork, Pepper & Chinese Five Spice Salami and Mexican-Style Huetamo Chorizo
The Spicy One
Sobrasada in the Balearics, N'Duja in Calabria - call it what you will, but added to a pizza it creates a slice of spicy heavy. Melting unctuous, pairing perfectly with creamy buffalo mozzarella and the gentle sweetness of fresh basil.
Our Monmouthshire Air-Dried Pork Collar, Mexican-Style Huetamo Chorizo and Fennel Salami went down a treat with Matt Tebbutt and his guests on February the 29th’s episode of Saturday Kitchen. Showcasing Welsh produce to celebrate St David’s Day, we featured alongside a host of other fab Welsh food and drink producers and our Pork Collar was declared “delicious” by drinks expert Helen McGinn.
Catch up here, while you can.