- Our products are totally allergen and nitrate free
- We use no artificial colours or flavourings
- All our meat is British; free range Pork, Wild Boar and Duck, Wild Venison, Compassion in World Farming approved Rose Veal, PGI Welsh Lamb and British beef.
- Animal welfare is a high priority and we are uncompromising in the ethics of our meat sourcing
- We offer bespoke product development and manufacture. Please contact for details
- We specialise in using traditional breeds such as the Saddleback pig, Welsh black cattle and Welsh Mountain lamb.
- We have full SALSA accreditation and have always operated with a 5* hygiene rating
Salami and Chorizo
We make 16 varieties of Salami and Chorizo; from traditional Italian flavours like Fennel, Game and Red Wine and Black Pepper to New York inspired Hot Beef Pepperoni via our Middle Eastern Lamb and Lemon Merguez and Austrian-style Snack Salami. Our Chorizo range include a classic Sweet, classic Spicy, Ancho Habanero Mexican Chilli Chorizo and the Balearic speciality Sobrasada (N'Duja in Italy).
Our air-dried range encompasses 14 different products; our Monmouthshire Air-Dried Ham, Monmouthshire Air-Dried Beef (Bresaola), Monmouthshire Air-Dried Collar (Coppa) and Monmouthshire Air-Dried Pork Loin (Logo) all take their inspiration from the Southern European charcuterie tradition, whilst our Beech-Smoked Air-Dried Ham is in the German/Austrian tradition. Our Rosemary-Cured Welsh Lamb Carpaccio and Juniper Cured Wild Venison Carpaccio are both very British, whilst our Air-Dried Duck has some parallels with the charcuterie of South-West France.