- Our products are totally allergen and nitrate free
- We use no artificial colours or flavourings
- All our meat is British; free range Pork, Wild Boar and Duck, Wild Venison, PGI Welsh Lamb and British beef.
- Animal welfare is a high priority and we are uncompromising in the ethics of our meat sourcing
- We offer bespoke product development and manufacture. Please contact for details
- We specialise in using traditional breeds such as the Saddleback pig, Welsh black cattle and Welsh Mountain lamb.
- We have full SALSA accreditation and have always operated with a 5* hygiene rating
A classic streaky bacon, dry cured and beech-smoked, made using free range British pork. Central to the Full English Breakfast, our bacon doesn't shrink in the pan like many, but crisps to perfection. Try serving with a slice or two of our Boudin Noir or Hog's Pudding for an authentic British breakfast experience.
Semi-Dried Cured Spicy Chorizo Cooking Sausages
A most versatile product, made with free range British pork and a little hot Hungarian paprika. These mini semi-dried cured sausages cook in minutes, and are perfect for slow cooking, barbecuing or tapas dishes. With a long fridge-life they are the perfect store-cupboard ingredient pairing well with beans and pulses, as well as seasonal vegetables.
Semi-Dried Cured Fennel Cooking Sausages
Our Italian-style semi-dried cooking sausages are made from free range British Pork and subtly flavoured with fennel, making them an ideal ingredient in many recipes; pasta sauces, stews, casseroles or simply fried and served with buttery polenta. Especially good with creamy sauces, crumbled onto pizza or in calzone, or even used as a stuffing for meat.
Our Monmouthshire Air-Dried Pork Collar, Mexican-Style Huetamo Chorizo and Fennel Salami went down a treat with Matt Tebbutt and his guests on February the 29th’s episode of Saturday Kitchen. Showcasing Welsh produce to celebrate St David’s Day, we featured alongside a host of other fab Welsh food and drink producers and our Pork Collar was declared “delicious” by drinks expert Helen McGinn.
Catch up here, while you can.